Guralp 40 series Seismometer
High performance, low noise, compact, broadband seismometers
The Güralp 40 series of instruments are rugged and robust, triaxial, broadband seismometers ideally suited for installation in vaults with moderate noise.
- Force feedback broadband instrument
- Lifting handle and all connectors on the top of the instrument.
- Waterproof and durable with O-ring seals throughout
- Rapid singlehanded installation
- Digital output and communication versions available
Configuration / Topology: Triaxial orthogonal (ZNE)
Feedback: Force feedback.
Response: 30 s to 50 Hz standard (other options available)
Output sensitivity / Clip Level: 2 x 400 V/ms-1 (other options available)
Peak / Full scale output: Three channels – ±20 V (40 V peak-to-peak) differential
Cross axis rejection: >65 dB
Linearity: >90 dB
Lowest spurious resonance: >450 Hz
Type: Pulse, sine wave and broadband
Calibration controls: Common signal & enable lines exposed on sensor connector
MASS / MASS MONITORING
Locking: No mass locking required
Mass recentring range: ±3° from horizontal
Mass control / locking: Remote offset zeroing